Golden Cross Resources Ltd is committed to carrying out all its activites in a safe manner and to the prevention of occupational injury and illness.
The Company will:
- maintain safe and healthy workplaces;
- comply with all legal requirements;
- identify hazards and control risks;
- provide appropriate training and education;
- use contractors and third parties with a demonstrated commitment to high standards of safety;
- educate all personnel on their duty of care to work in a safe manner and report all hazards and safety incidents; and
- report all injuries and safety incidents in a timely manner.
All personnel and contractors will be handed a copy of this policy and made aware of their accountability for safety and health in their respective areas.