|LOCATION||TENEMENT NAME||TENEMENT (1)||km2||HOLDER (2)||% HOLDING||JV PARTNER/NOTES|
|Panama||Cordillera Alta||2007-81||240||GCRP||100||Application; MTI (3)|
|Santa Fe||2007-82||58||GCRP||100||Application; MTI (3)|
|Rio Cobre||2007-83||91||GCRP||100||Application; MTI (3)|
|El Cope||2007-95||98||GCRP||100||Application; MTI (3)|
|Rio Tabasara||2007-96||140||GCRP||100||Application; MTI (3)|
|Cerro Mejico||2007-97||163||GCRP||100||Application; MTI (3)|
|NEW SOUTH WALES|
|Broken Hill||Broken Hill JV||EL 7390||187||GCO||100||SCI (4)|
|Cobar Region||Wagga Tank (Wagga Tank JV)||EL 6695||170||GCO||49||MMG (5)|
|Wynwood (Wagga Tank JV)||EL 7226||121||MMG||51||MMG (5)|
|Emu Tank (Gilgunnia Rg. JV)||EL 7320||113||GCO||100||MMG (6)|
|Kelly’s Tank (Gilgunnia Rg JV)||EL 7323||143||GCO||100||MMG (6)|
|Rast North (Gilgunnia Rg. JV)||EL 6879||128||GCO||100||MMG (6)|
|Rast Group||Pine Ridge||EL 6753||103||GCO||100|
|Guapa Tank||EL 7051||84||GCO||100|
|Delaney’s Tank||EL 7322||153||GCO||100|
|Burthong Creek||EL 7389||9||GCO||100|
|Canbelego Region||Fairview Tank||EL 7065||144||GCO||100|
|Shango South||ELA 3987||35||GCO||100|
|Cullarin||Cullarin JV||EL 6292||147||GCO/TRO||35%||TRO (7), GCO holds 35%|
|Cullarin JV||EL 6686||52||TRO||100||TRO (7), GCO holds 35%|
|Molong||Copper Hill||EL 6391||95||GCO||100|
|Kempfield||Kempfield JV||EL 5748||121||GCO||100||ARD (8)|
|Kempfield Group 2 (Barite)||EL 5645||8||GCO||100||ARD (8)|
|Kempfield JV||EL 7134||54||ARD||100||ARD (8)|
|Kempfield JV||ELA 3878||200||ARD||100||ARD (8)|
|Kempfield Assessment Lease||ALA 0041||9||GCO||100||ARD (8)|
|Bean Lease||PLL 519||0.66 ha||GCO||100||ARD (8)|
|Henrys’ Leases||PLL 517, PLL 727 & 728||2.4 ha||ARD||100||ARD (8)|
|Sunny Corner||Sunny Corner JV||EL 5964||104||GCO||100||ARD (9)|
|Sunny Corner JV||EL 7135||88||ARD||100||ARD (9)|
|West Wyalong||West Wyalong JV||EL 5915||114||GCO||100||ARD (10)|
|Yellow Mountain||Yellow Mountain JV||EL 6325||110||TKR||30||TKR holds 40%/PDM 30%(11)|
|Mount Isa||Quita Creek||EPM 14905||276||KER||100||
|Highland Plains||EPM 14906||300||KER||100||
|Lily & Sherrin Creek||EPM 14912||300||KER||100||
|Chinchilla (Coal)||Chinchilla South||EPC 1655||9||GCR||100|
|Chinchilla North||EPC 1659||15||GCR||100|
|Dalby (Coal)||Dalby||EPC 1658||18||GCR||100|
|Boonah (Coal)||Warwick||EPC 1643||136||GCR||100|
|Warwick (Coal)||Warwick Extended||EPCA 1656||421||GCR||100||
Competing Application (13)
|Pentland (Coal)||Pentland||EPCA 1642||192.8||GCR||100||Competing Application (13)|
|Warwick (Coal)||Warwick North||EPCA 2082||51.5||GCR||100||
Competing Application (13)
|Boonah (Coal)||Boonah||EPCA 2068||39.5||GCR||100||New Application|
|Coober Pedy||Oolgelima Hill||ELA 137-09||627||GCR||100||New Application|
|Giddinna||ELA 229-10||656||GCR||100||New Application|
|Olympic Domain||Koolymilka||EL 135-09||910||GCR||100|
|Warriner Creek||EL 136-09||536||GCR||100|
|Codna Hill||EL 143-09||747||GCR||100|
|WESTERN AUSTRALIA||Mulga Tank||E 39/988||104||KER||80||PWA (14)|
|East Yilgarn||Mulga East||E 39/1072||152||KER||75||PWA (14)|
|Mulga R||E 39/1439||3||KER||100|
|Mulga O||E 39/1440||3||KER||100|
|Mulga G||E 39/1441||3||KER||100|
|Mulga Eastside||E 39/1442||12||KER||100|
|Mulga Central West||E 39/1513||134||KER||100|
|Adelong (NSW)||Adelong Gold Project||ML 1435, EL 5728, & EL 6372||198||TGX||Royalty||1% gross up to 2,500 oz|
|Mt Boppy (NSW)||Canbelego||Mt Boppy Gold Mine (on C&M)||2.2||PLY||Royalty||3% gross|
|Canbelego (NSW)||Canbelego||EL 5842||216||GCO||Royalty||5% npi over old EL5131 (16)|
|Wyoming One (NSW)||McPhails||EL 5830||10||ALK||Royalty||Up to 5% nsr (17)|
|Yellow Mountain (NSW)||Yellow Mountain||Former EL 5721||110||GCO/TKR||Royalty||2% net smelter return|
|BrightStar Alpha (WA)||Merolia||Former E 38/970||25||AAM||Royalty||2% gross|
|Mt Weld Area (WA)||Mt Weld||Former E 39/636||20||AAM||Royalty||2% gross|
(1) E/EL/EPM = Exploration Licence/Permit; ELA = Exploration Licence Application; EPC/A = Exploration Permit/Application for Coal (UCG); and ML = Mining Lease and PLL = Private Land Lease.
(2) Full names for abbreviated names are as follows:
|AAM||A1 Minerals Limited (ASX: AAM)||PDM||Paradigm Metals Ltd (ASX: PDM)|
|ALK||Alkane Resources Limited (ASX: ALK)||Polymetals||Polymetals Mining Services Pty Ltd (ASX: PLY)|
|ARD||Argent Minerals Limited (ASX: ARD)||PWA||Paul Winston Askins Syndicate|
|GCO||Golden Cross Operations Pty Ltd, wholly-owned subsidiary of GCR||SCI||Silver City Minerals Limited|
|GCRP||GCR Panama, wholly owned subsidiary of GCR||TGX||Tasman Goldfields Limited (ASX: TGX)|
|KER||King Eagle Resources Pty Limited, wholly-owned subsidiary of GCR||TRO||TriAusMin Minerals Limited (ASX: TRO)|
|LGDIMMG||Legend International Holdings (OTC: LGDI)Minerals and Metals Group Australia||TKR||Triako Resources Limited, wholly-owned subsidiary of CBHResources (ASX: CBH)|
|MTI||MapIntec Technologies Inc.|
(3) MapIntec Technologies Inc., a Panamanian company, has a 10% interest free carried to a decision to mine.
(4) Silver City Minerals Limited can earn a 51% interest in gold, silver and base metals, (but excluding nickel – platinum group metals) by spending $600,000 by 8 October 2015; and to earn 80% SCI must spend another $400,000 on exploration and development activities in the subsequent two years to 8 October 2017.
(5) Minerals and Metals Group Australia has spent $550,000 by 6 February 2011 to earn an initial 51% interest in the Wagga Tank Joint Venture at the end of Stage 2 over EL6695 and EL7226. GCO will continue to dilute accordingly in Stage 3.
(6) Minerals and Metals Group Australia has to spend a minimum of $1,500,000 by 12 November 2014 to earn an initial 80% interest at the end of Stage 1 over EL’s 7320, 7323, and 6879 for the Gilgunnia Range Joint Venture.
(7) TriAusMin has now earned a 62.5% interest by spending $200,000 to 13 September 2010. GCO will either contribute its share or continue to dilute accordingly.
(8) Argent has earned a minimum of 51% in the Kempfield Joint Venture by spending $2,000,000 by 1 June 2011, and can earn 70% by increasing expenditure to a total of $2,745,000 by 1 June 2013
(9) Argent Minerals can earn 51% in the Sunny Corner Joint Venture by spending $500,000 by 1 June 2011 in Stage 1.
(10) Argent Minerals can earn 51% in the West Wyalong Joint Venture by spending $750,000 by 1 June 2011. Barrick Gold Corp holds a 2.5% net smelter return.
(11) TKR (CBH) has earned a 70% interest in the Yellow Mountain Joint Venture. Paradigm Metals (PDM) advised 22 July 2011 it earned 30% by spending $400,000 by 31 March 2012, and can earn 51% by spending a further $500,000 (total of $800,000) by 31 March 2013 when TKR will dilute to a 19% interest with GCR retaining its 30% interest to that stage.
(12) Legend International Holdings Inc. is earning 80% in phosphate minerals only by spending $3,000,000 by 7 December 2012. GCR has 100% rights to all other minerals and is free carried to a decision to mine for phosphate only.
(13) GCR expects to know the outcome of all these competitive applications in the December quarter, 2010. EPC1639 Nebo has been assessed as second in line in the competitive application process as at the 8 October 2010, and hence unlikely to be granted unless the priority applicant does not accept the permit grant offer.
(14) PWA has a 20% free carried interest to decision to mine in Mulga Tank. Dilution of PWA’s interest in Mulga East due to non-payment by PWA of its 25% contribution to exploration expenditure is a matter of discussion between the parties.
(15) GCO holds a 5% net profits interest over former EL5131.
(16) GCO holds a royalty of $0.75/t (first 0.5 Mt), then 3% net smelter return (to 150,000 oz), then 5% net smelter return. GCO’s royalty interest is subject to a 10% free carried interest held by Metallic Resources Pty Ltd.