The Board of Directors has adopted this Code of Ethics for the benefit of Golden Cross Resources, its shareholders and subsidiary companies. All employees, including Directors, are expected to comply with the Code when conducting the business of the Company, in order to maintain the reputation and integrity of the Company.
Employees are given a copy of this Code and agree to:
- Observe a high standard of conduct;
- Comply with the law;
- Act honestly and with integrity; and
- Take responsibility for their actions.
High Standard of Conduct
We, the employees, agree to observe a high standard of conduct in the course of working for the Company and in our relations with each other, the Company and persons outside the Company.
Compliance with the Law
- We will comply with the law.
- In interpreting the law, we will endeavour to strengthen the reputation and integrity of the Company.
Honesty and Integrity
- We will act honestly.
- We will do the right thing and behave properly, irrespective of the actions of others.
- We will be fair in all our dealings.
- We will not mislead or deceive, or falsify or improperly withhold information.
- We will treat all people with dignity and respect and not discriminate on any basis.
We take responsibility for the way we perform our duties and will honestly and fully report our actions and the results of our actions.