- GCHD474: Assays have been returned delivering encouraging results over a substantial interval of 178 metres at 0.48% copper and 0.93g/t gold with a best, higher grade zone of 40 metres grading 0.81% copper and 2.04g/t gold.
- Highlights of the Central Copper Hill core drilling program now include:
- GCHD470: 55 metres at 1.8% copper and 5.7g/t gold with a bonanza zone of 12 metres at 3.1% copper and 12.0g/t gold
- GCHD471: 65 metres at 0.58% copper and 0.44 g/t gold including 9 metres at 1.2% copper and 1.13 g/t Au
- GCHD472: well-mineralised intervals, best of 50 metres at 0.56% copper and 0.83g/t gold within a broad zone of 426 metres grading 0.39% copper and 0.39g/t gold
- GCHD473: 58 metres at 0.64% copper and 0.68g/t gold
GCHD474 PQ and HQ core sample assays have been returned from the ALS laboratory in Orange. Intervals, using a range of copper cut-off grades, are set out below. Assay results and
sample details are tabulated in full further in this report.